The Grocery Suppliers of Norway (DLF Norway) is a non-profit trade association that provides a joint forum for manufacturers and suppliers of branded products.
DLF Norway has over 100 member companies that together cover about 95 % of the turnover of branded goods in the grocery and food service sectors in the Norwegian market.
Our main fields of activity:
- Industry-trade relations
- Competition and market issues
- Logistics and supply chain efficiency
- Standardisation and value chain cooperation
- CSR and Public Affairs
Our mission statement includes five main elements:
- Enhancement and understanding of good business practice
- Professional cooperation for efficient infrastructure
- Good regulations for fair and effective competition
- Balance of power between retailers and suppliers
- Favourable climate for growth through innovation and category management.
The Grocery Manufacturers of Norway is a member of the European Brands Association AIM (Association d’Industries de Marque), aim.be
For more information, please contact firmapost(at)dlf.no
Companies with a majority of business in private labels (PL) cannot become a member of DLF
DLF Dagligvareleverandørenes forening,
Telefon: 23 00 32 10