The Grocery Suppliers of Norway (DLF Norway) is a non-profit trade association that provides a joint forum for manufacturers and suppliers of branded products.
DLF Norway has close to 100 member companies that together cover about 95 % of the turnover of branded goods in the grocery and food service sectors in the Norwegian market.
Our main fields of activity:
- Industry-trade relations
- Competition and market issues
- Logistics and supply chain efficiency
- Standardisation and value chain cooperation
- CSR and Public Affairs
Our mission statement includes five main elements:
- Enhancement and understanding of good business practice
- Professional cooperation for efficient infrastructure
- Good regulations for fair and effective competition
- Balance of power between retailers and suppliers
- Favourable climate for growth through innovation and category management.
The Grocery Manufacturers of Norway is a member of the European Brands Association AIM (Association d’Industries de Marque), aim.be
For more information, please contact firmapost(at)dlf.no
Guidelines for DLF Norway meetings
List of DLF Members that is also agents/distributors / sales
Companies with a majority of business in private labels (PL) cannot become a member of DLF